The following is a list of the various Professional Skills that I possess in the different professions I that I am seeking.
- Project Design, Development, and Selection.
- Project Planning and initiation.
- Project Scope Management.
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management.
- Master Scheduling.
- Settings Project Mission and Objectives.
- Work Breakdown Structure creation and management.
- Cost Management, Budgeting, and Forecasting.
- ATOM Risk Management.
- Project Documentation Management.
- Monitoring and Controlling of Projects utilizing Statistical Analysis.
- Quality Management.
- Working with Contracts, Vendor Relations Management, and Customer Relations.
- Project Closeout Management.
I have roughly 3500 hours worth of Project Management experience across about 6 years. This included Projects I managed while on Active Duty in the Marine Corps as well as working for companies in the civilian world. Projects I have managed have included remodeling/construction, Training Program Development, Product Development, and management of opening a Store Front and workshop.
- Statistical Analysis
- JIT and Lean Manufacturing.
- Monitoring and Controlling of production lines.
- Kanban methodology.
- Resource Allocation.
- Master Production Schedule development.
- Demand Forecasting.
- Facility Layout and Design.
- Workflow analysis.
- Quality Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Activity Based Cost management.
As an Operations Manager, I have had just over a Year’s worth of experience managing the operations combined between working with a Ares Armor out of Oceanside, CA and while managing Gunsmithing Operations at WAC3ARMORY. I have conducted facility layouts and have developed workflow models, developing Operations Strategies for management of customer gunsmithing projects utilizing hand operated Machining Mills and Lathes. I also assisted a company in developing Resource Allocation strategies, pricing decisions, and workflow for the manufacture of Kydex holsters for handguns.
- Workflow Analysis.
- Needs analysis and Requirements Planning.
- Input/Output Analysis.
- Statistical Analysis of processes.
- Systems design and development.
- Organizational Structuring.
- Internal and External Customer identification.
- Problem solving and Risk mitigation.
As a Business Analyst, I have under 1 year of experience working with civilian companies in the designing of workflows, systems, and processes to improve company performance and management of data. For my company, WAC3ARMORY, I identified the various inputs and outputs, and developed a small business network utilizing various systems to meet the needs of a Firearms Retail Store and developed systems for management of the providing of services to customers.